Off Ayr Rd, Maidenhill, Newton Mearns, G77
- This plot is now pending reservation
- 2,437 square feet of living space
- Cathedral style windows to statement garden room
- Designer kitchen with large central island unit and integrated appliances
- Separate utility space
- Master bedroom with en-suite and double fitted wardrobes
- Designer tiles and family bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2 includes en-suite and wardrobe
The Murray Garden Room is a beautiful 5-bedroom detached family home with separate double garage, offering nearly 2,500 square feet of living space. The contemporary design offers a double-height galleried hallway with large windows to the front and back of the home, flooding the living space with light.
The downstairs area comprises a spacious open plan designer kitchen, dining and family area which leads into the garden room, with cathedral style windows and access to the sizeable south-east facing garden. This large, light, open plan space features a designer kitchen with a central island unit with hob, ceiling-mounted extractor and seating for six, plus quality integrated appliances throughout and double French doors to the garden; the perfect flexible space to dine, work, entertain or relax. Downstairs also comprises a separate lounge, snug, WC and utility room, with direct access from the kitchen and outside.
Upstairs, there are five double bedrooms, including the master bedroom and second bedroom, both with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite, and a large family bathroom.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 4191 x 5282 millimetre
- Snug - 4202 x 3644 millimetre
- Kitchen - 4625 x 4109 millimetre
- Dining/ Family - 7227 x 3519 millimetre
- Garden Room - 3639 x 3996 millimetre
- Utility - 2667 x 1824 millimetre
- W.C. - 1416 x 1806 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 4202 x 4414 millimetre
- En - Suite 1 - 2210 x 1710 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 4202 x 3514 millimetre
- En - Suite 2 - 2278 x 1600 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 3504 x 4011 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3435 x 4011 millimetre
- Bedroom 5 - 2545 x 4011 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2064 x 4011 millimetre
Off Ayr Rd, Maidenhill, Newton Mearns, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station1.6 miles
- Whitecraigs Station2.1 miles
- Williamwood Station2.9 miles
About the development
- A beautiful new development of forty-two 4, 5 & 6 bedroom homes for sale in Newton Mearns in the heart of East Renfrewshire
- An affluent suburb away from the hustle and bustle of Glasgow, Newton Mearns is perfect for family living.
- Homes showcase natural light & maximise space
- Signature garden rooms
- Virgin media superfast broadband
With 50 years of experience and a lot of awards behind us, we know the elements that create a home and we put that at the heart of everything we do.
We start with locations carefully chosen for quality of life. Then we build in flexible design layouts and install technology for contemporary living. We are proud to offer home specifications and design that we believe to be the best in their class, all backed by customer service and attention to detail you’d expect from a family-owned com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.