Priory Court, Caversham
- Ground Floor
- 18ft Living/Dining Room
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- 15ft Bedroom with Wardrobe
- Door From Living Room to Garden
- NO CHAIN
- Central Location
- Close to All Amenities
Front door to entrance hall, which has doors to:
Living/dining room: 18`3" x 10`1" double glazed front aspect, with door opening to the communal garden and opening to the:
Kitchen: 7`8" x 6`1" double glazed rear aspect, a range of eye and base level units with roll edge tops and tiled surround, oven, hob and extractor and space and plumbing for appliances.
Bedroom: 15`7" x 8`11" double glazed rear aspect, built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom: panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc and wash basin.
Outside: There is a well tended communal garden that runs around the property.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Priory Court, Caversham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading Station0.6 miles
- Reading West Station1.1 miles
- Tilehurst Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Masons Estate Agents was established in 2012 by Tim Mason, a local agent with close to 15 years’ experience; who was born, raised, and continues to live in Caversham, Reading. Over the past two years, the team has grown to include 3 further members of staff, all who live locally and possess extensive local knowledge.
We have gained a reputation for fast, efficient and friendly service. The agency was built upon an ethos of ‘going the extra mile’ for our clients, and the team has been ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2033_MASO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons, Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.