William Street, Totterdown, Bristol
- One Bedroom
- Garden Flat
- Excellent Condition
- Open Plan Living Area
- Shower Room
- South Facing Garden
- Short Walk To Surrounding Shops, Cafes & Gym
- Easy Access To City Centre & Temple Meads Via Foot, Bike Or Bus
A one bedroom garden flat in excellent condition throughout, located in the sought after area of Totterdown.
Located only a short walk to surrounding supermarket, cafes, gym and Victoria Park. Also, within easy access of the City Centre and Temple Meads via foot, bike or bus.
Benefits include a south facing garden and private access to flat.
The property also features an entrance hall, open plan living area, large storage cupboard, shower room and a good sized bedroom with a bay front.
Perfect if you’re a first time buyer or looking to downsize! Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
0.94m x 3.35m
UPVC door, radiator, stained glass feature, tiled floor.
3.15m x 3.70m
Aluminium sliding doors, storage cupboard, radiator, floorboards.
1.49m x 3.98m
Aluminium window, integrated cooker, spotlights, tiled floor.
3.69m x 2.94m
Bay fronted, UPVC window, radiator, floorboards.
2.24m x 1m
Shower, WC, sink, heated towel rail, extractor fan, spotlights, tiled floor.
4.95m x 2.29m
South facing, patio.
Lease Length: 122 Years Remaining
Management Fee: £70pcm (includes Ground Rent, Insurance, Sinking Fund)
Council Tax Band
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
William Street, Totterdown, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bristol Temple Meads Station0.4 miles
- Bedminster Station0.6 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We are an Independent Estate Agent with nearly a decade of experience selling properties in South Bristol covering BS3, BS4, BS13, BS14 & surrounding areas.
Our Director, Callum Garrett grew up locally in Southville and currently resides in Bedminster Down with his partner, two young children and playing an active part in the community as the Chairman of ‘Bedminster Down Football Club’. He has managed both successful high street and online estate agents locally, believing he can take ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S18798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrett & Co, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.