35 Leys Drive, INVERNESS, IV2 3JA
In immaculate condition throughout, this South facing property is flooded with natural light and benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating and a secluded wrap around garden. Offering a countryside feel in the heart of the City, this well-proportioned property represents a very comfortable family home with views over Walker park and the hills beyond.
The accommodation consists of:
• Entrance vestibule providing ideal office workspace, leading to inner hallway and stairs to 1st floor
• Lounge, front facing, double aspect with a wood burning stove providing a welcoming feature
• Dining/Family room, again double aspect with wood burning stove
• Kitchen, recently refurbished with a good selection of base and wall units, complimentary worktops, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, double electric oven and electric induction hob, extractor to outside, space for washing machine and large storage cupboard
• Rear hallway with cupboards and store/ boiler room and door giving access to the rear garden
• Bedroom 1 / family room with built in wardrobe with sliding doors
• Family bathroom, fully tiled comprising WC, wash hand basin, bath and freestanding mains pressure shower cubicle
• Bedroom 2 – Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and walk-in storage room containing the hot water storage cylinder, en-suite facilities comprising WC, wash hand basin and walk in mains pressure shower
• Bedrooms 3, 4 & 5 – all good size rooms, with built in mirror door wardrobe in Bedroom 3
• Family bathroom, partly tiled, comprising WC, wash hand basin, bath with mains pressure shower over
The well-manicured wrap around garden is mainly laid to lawn with a good selection of shrubs, bushes and well stocked flower beds. Paved patio areas to the front, side and rear of the property provide space for al fresco dining.
There is also a greenhouse with power, summerhouse, external tap, outside power points, PIR controlled security lighting and PIR controlled low level lighting on the drive, leading to a generous parking/turning area with double garage with 2No up and over doors and power and light.
The Crown area of the city offers an excellent range of facilities within easy walking distance and include a newsagent/general store/post office, chemist, hairdresser, delicatessens and a good selection of coffee shops, hotels and bars and several restaurants. Crown Primary School and Millburn Academy are also within easy walking distance, as is Raigmore Hospital, UHI Campus and Inshes Retail park with a selection of stores, fitness centre, garden centre, fast food/ coffee take-aways.
Inverness City centre is a 15min walk away and offers extensive shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities along with excellent road, rail and coach connections to the North and South, including connections to Inverness Airport.
2.78m x 2.1m
5.24m x 2.77m
4.43m x 3.57m
5.48m x 5.41m
4.62m x 4.53m
3.79m x 3.58m
2.46m x 2.46m
1.6m x 1.44m
Bedroom 2 Master
4.58m x 3.49m
Bedroom 2 Master
2.45m x 1.35m
4.28m x 3.32m
4.91m x 2.67m
4.3m x 3.4m
2.45m x 1.8m
5.23m x 0.95m
35 Leys Drive, INVERNESS, IV2 3JA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Inverness Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We have been looking after our clients throughout the Highlands and Islands of Scotland for nearly 50 years. During this time we have developed a full range of legal, estate agency and financial services, enabling us to respond to and deal with all your needs and requirements.
We offer advice of the highest quality, tailored to our clients' varied needs and delivered by a team of experienced Solicitors and specialist support staff. With our wide range of expertise we are able to offer o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Macleod & MacCallum, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.