King Henrys Road, Lewes
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Feature Fireplace with Brick Hearth
- Fitted Kitchen with Large Built in Cupboard
- Balcony Off the Lounge
- Large Communal Garden
- First Come First Serve Parking
- Cloakroom and Bathroom
- Breathtaking Views
Two bedroom top floor converted apartment in the desirable Wallands Park area of Lewes, featuring cloakroom, fitted kitchen, feature fireplace, a balcony off the lounge with stunning views for miles and access to a large communal garden.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this fantastic two bedroom top floor apartment in a substantial and attractive period property occupying a prominent position in one of the most sought after roads in Lewes located in the desirable Wallands Park area. The property blends modern and period features with ease and features a cloakroom, fitted kitchen, balcony off the lounge with stunning views, feature fireplace with brick hearth, bathroom, a large communal garden and first come first serve parking with space for four vehicles. Situated within a ten minute walk to the centre of Lewes, the future owners can fully enjoy all the the historic county town of Lewes has to offer. A superb range of shops, restaurants and public houses are on offer alongside the peace and tranquility of the countryside and riverside walks that surround the property. For those desiring a little more hustle and bustle, Brighton is a mere 15 minutes away by train, and London can be reached in just over an hour from Lewes mainline station.
Lounge 11' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.78m )
Single glazed windows to front and side, television aerial point, feature fireplace with brick hearth and radiator. Door leading onto balcony.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 10' 6" ( 2.18m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of range of wall and base units, 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, central heating boiler in cupboard, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Cupboard housing meters coats, further low level long storage unit and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.17m )
Single glazed window to front, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Single glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' ( 2.16m x 1.83m )
Single glazed window to side. Contemporary suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, part tiled surround and radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
King Henrys Road, Lewes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lewes Station0.7 miles
- Cooksbridge Station1.9 miles
- Glynde Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Lewes Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Lewes
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW104379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.