Bright Heights, Central Brighton
- FURNITURE PACK INCENTIVE AVAILABLE^
- A Range Of 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Loft Style Apartments
- Handleless Kitchen With Quartz Worktops & Integrated Appliances
- Stylish Bathrooms With Duravit Sanitaryware & Porcelanosa Tiling
- Fitted Wardrobes / Cupboards To All Bedrooms
- Integral Bluetooth Sound System To Living Area
- Triple Glazed Windows
- App Controlled Heating & Dimmable Lighting In Key Areas
- Communal Garden & Bicycle Storage
- Sold With A Share Of The Freehold
25 sympathetically converted 1, 2 and 3 bedroom loft style apartments in a gated, historic building in a friendly community. Many apartments feature double height ceilings and all benefit from a 10 year new homes Buildzone warranty. OVER 50% NOW RESERVED!
Key Workers Scheme - Have your mortgage paid for a year!^^
LAST 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT AVAILABLE.
Bright Heights Apartments have been carefully designed to retain the history and original features of this stunning building, whilst installing the latest technology and using contemporary designs. This beautiful 1880s school house has been carefully transformed into stylish one, two and three bedroom mezzanine apartments, a luxurious place to call home in a thriving and flourishing community. Each mezzanine apartment has been thoughtfully created with modern lifestyles in mind, creating stunning apartments with the latest technology for easy living over two or three floors. Sustainable products are used wherever possible. So not only does your new home help to look after the environment, it also offers excellent insulation and minimal maintenance. There is a 10-year Buildzone warranty on your new home to give you extra peace of mind.
Agent's Notes: - ^Furniture pack to be offered on all asking price reservations in March 2021 - Further information available on request through Oakley Property.
^^ Key Workers Scheme - Further information available on request through Oakley Property.
Please note that the images of the development are from the show home. Layouts will vary between apartments.
Situated in central Brighton with the city centre & Brighton Mainline Railway Station a stroll away, Bright Heights is in the heart of this thriving hub, with an array of boutiques, cafés, bars, bistros, shops, schools, parks and sports facilities, giving you plenty to explore. Minutes away from Bright Heights is one of Brighton’s oldest and largest parks spanning an impressive 63 acres. The park offers the perfect respite to city living. Whether you want to enjoy a picnic on a summer’s day or want to be active and take part in sport, this wonderful urban park has it all.
BrochuresBright Heights Brochure Low Res.pdf
Bright Heights, Central Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.3 miles
- Brighton Station0.5 miles
- Preston Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Our Brighton & Hove City centre offices have large window frontages and are positioned in the heart of the North Laine conservation area, ideally placed for Brighton Station. We are uniquely positioned for commuters, the London market & overseas purchasers in addition to our local residents.
Having opened the North Road office in 2006 our residential department has expanded and now incorporates 2 shop fronts including residential sales, letting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30365751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.