Pond Place, Chelsea, London, SW3
- Modern townhouse in the heart of Chelsea
- A beautifully presented contemporary living
- Lift, garage and media room
- 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Large first floor reception room with terrace
- EPC Rating = D
Set in the heart of Chelsea, this townhouse offers generous spaces, timeless finishes and whole floors dedicated entirely to either formal or informal living.
Created in 2012 by exclusive property developers, Morpheus London, the townhouse is offered on a freehold basis.
The layouts have been carefully designed for modern living with the lower levels designed around informal entertaining and the upper levels dedicated to more formal space.
There is an open style staircase which maximises light and the feeling of space. There is also an internal lift that runs through the core of the property; this acts as the central design piece in the house. The garage can be accessed from inside the house.
Beau House offers the best of London on your doorstep with a huge range of bars, iconic restaurants and a cafes. The area is also ideal for the discerning shopper, offering a wide range of luxury retail destinations including Stella McCartney, Ralph Lauren and Theo Fennell.
The house benefits from its central proximity and excellent transport links to other parts of the capital.
Square Footage: 4,277 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Pond Place, Chelsea, London, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLH200075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.