Huron Drive, Liphook
- Bonus high quality work space created in the former garage
- Driveway parking to the front, for up to four cars
- Scope to open up further parking, or extend the house (STPP), into the side garden area if desired
- Attractive sitting room with shutters to the large bay window and central open fire and front aspect study
- Dining room with bi fold doors to both the sitting room and breakfast area to allow the whole reception space to be opened up for entertaining. Enhanced by patio doors onto the garden
- High quality fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and built in appliances. Open to a conservatory style breakfast room. Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and two sets of double wardrobes
- Three further generous bedrooms and fully tiled family bathroom
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio sweeping the width of the house, a good sized lawn and further decked entertaining area. Large wooden out building and side store, plus side garden area
- Excellent local schools; infant, junior and secondary with attached 6th form plus several private schools
Please see brochure for full details
Liphook is a large well serviced village on the Hampshire/West Sussex borders with excellent commuter links via the A3 and mainline train line from Portsmouth to Waterloo. The village grew out of the adjoining Hamlet of Bramshott with its prominence as a coaching stopping point and has since grown to overtake it. The area retains much of its rural charm with the delightful water meadows in Radford Park in addition to modern improvements such as Sainsburys supermarket. Schooling is excellent with both private and state provision. Bohunt Secondary school having an excellent OFSTED rating and a raft of awards and accolades including TES Secondary School of the Year in 2014. Old Thorns Manor Hotel has a luxury Spa and gold course designed by Peter Aliss. The area has extensive surrounding countryside much of it National Trust
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Huron Drive, Liphook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liphook Station0.5 miles
- Haslemere Station3.4 miles
- Liss Station4.9 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10111239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.