St Georges Manor
- Stylish 4 bedroom Town House
- Large "social" kitchen space
- Bulthaup kitchen architecture
- 2 Reception rooms
- 4 good bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- South facing courtyard garden
- Overlooking garden squares
- Oxford City Centre c.3.2 miles
- Oxford Station c. 3.4 miles
ST GEORGE'S MANOR
Oxford City centre c. 3.2 miles Oxford Station c.3.4 miles
Set in the iconic converted St George's Manor, within private 11 acre gated grounds, one of the few stylish Grade II Listed 4 bedroom town houses. At the heart of this house is a substantial "social" kitchen space with luxurious kitchen architecture by the renowned Bulthaup. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms, There are attractive courtyard gardens facing south to the rear of the building overlooking one of the landscaped garden squares. There are two parking spaces. Viewing begins 12th February 2021.
(TOTAL FLOOR AREA: c.1480 sq ft / 137 sq M)
GUIDE PRICE: £598,000
Contact: Gavin West
Directions - From the Littlemore/Sandford On Thames roundabout on the Oxford Ring Road, proceed through the village of Littlemore forking right at the mini-roundabout, continue for 750 yards and on the edge of the village turn left at the lights into Armstrong Road. Turn next left into the rear gated entrance for St Georges Park. Proceed through the electric gates and continue to the very top of the road and bear sharp left. Proceed to the end of Mandelbrote Drive and bear left into the parking for St Georges Manor. No. 13 is found in the left hand corner of the garden square.
Viewing - Contact: Gavin West
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
St Georges Manor
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.3 miles
- Oxford Station3.1 miles
- Culham Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30366398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WEST - The Property Consultancy, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.