Longfellow Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- VIDEO TOUR
- Modern layout
- Flexible accommodation
- Almost 2000 SqFt
- Nice Outlook
- Fine family home suitable for all sizes
- Stone's throw from Local Shop
- Viewing Advised
A chance to acquire an executive double fronted home which is a perfect fit for families of all sizes. This charming home is conveniently located across from a small green and children’s play area as well as a stone’s throw from local shops such as the Co-Op & Waitrose, local schools and all the amenities the Town Centre has to offer.
This versatile property embraces everything that’s good about modern living. The large open plan kitchen/breakfast room provides an ideal family space aswell as access to the conservatory which then leads to the Lounge and rear Garden. There are five double bedrooms with two bathrooms/en-suites - so arguments over time spent in the bathroom will be a thing of the past!
The flexibility of this property is superb, the ground floor offers a generous sitting room, separate study, spacious entrance hall, W/C, Kitchen Breakfast room, 5th Bedroom and Conservatory.
To the first floor you will find the large dual aspect Master Suite with En-suite, Three further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside is a private rear garden, Garage with power and off-road parking.
Viewing is advised to really appreciate everything this property has to offer.
BrochuresBrochureLongfellow Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Longfellow Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station1.4 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station2.5 miles
- Wilmcote Station4.0 miles
About the agent
How edwards will help sell your home
Edwards is an award winning, family owned independent estate agent based in the heart of Warwickshire and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free. Our vision is to build an outstanding property sales agency that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agency should operate in the best
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28385174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.