Victoria Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- FANTASTIC SPACIOUS DETACHED PROPERTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- UTILITY & CONSERVATORY
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SPACIOUS SPLIT LEVEL GARDEN PLOT
- CALL US ON
CARTERS estate agents are delighted to bring to market this very spacious detached property in the semi rural location of Hartshill, Nuneaton. The property has four bedrooms with master en-suite, family bathroom, separate shower room, two reception rooms, utility room, conservatory and garage. The property is surrounded with many local amenities including three schools at primary, middle and secondary level, with local bus stops linking routes from Nuneaton, Bedworth & Atherstone. To the rear the garden has been beautifully landscaped over time on split levels, including a pond and vegetable garden with mature trees. The property will be available for viewings via strict appointment .
Victoria Road, Nuneaton, CV10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station2.5 miles
- Atherstone Station3.1 miles
- Bedworth Station4.7 miles
About the agent
In 2017 Carters have been awarded The Best Estate Agent in Nuneaton, Gold Winners British Property Awards April 2017 The Best Estate Agent in West Midlands - Staffordshire and Warwickshire and The Best Estate Agents in The Midlands Overall awarded in August 2017 at the prestigious London bankside British Property Awards. Cart
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17157921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carters of Nuneaton, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.