Dudgeon Drive, Oxford
- Deceptively spacious semi-detached home
- Double storey extension to side and rear
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom
- Office with separate side access and utility room
- Four piece suite bathroom and separate W.C
- Convenient access to Oxford ring road and amenities
The property comprises entrance porch leading to hall, generous living room, separate dining room with French doors leading to landscaped garden, fitted kitchen, office with an independent entrance, utility room, four bedrooms with en-suite to master, a family bathroom with bath and shower and a separate W.C. Externally the property has a low maintenance front garden and off road parking on drive, landscaped rear garden with patio and raised lawn.
The location is ideal to allow access to the A4074 and A34 by car, further benefitting from a bus stop leading to Oxford City at the end of the close. There is a parade of small shops nearby which offer a range of services including a convenience store, with a supermarket and a highly-regarded canal side pub within walking distance.
Dudgeon Drive, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.6 miles
- Oxford Station2.9 miles
- Culham Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Cherry Picked Residential specialise in residential sales within Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. With the vision of combining the best online services in conjunction with the personal client experience, quality and local knowledge of a traditional estate agency. The company was founded in 2017 with the ethos of, never compromise on service. We endeavour to provide a transparent and tailored service in each and every aspect of our practice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10485531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherry Picked Residential, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.