Long Walk, Epsom
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR
- QUIET LOCATION
- CLOSE TO DOWNS AND WOODLANDS
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- OPTION TO RENT A GARAGE
- MOTIVATED SELLERS
Cairds are proud to bring to market this two bedroom ground floor apartment located close to the renowned Epsom Downs.
Situated in a quiet residential location, this ground floor apartment enjoys a large living room with westerly aspect. Off the hall are the two bedrooms which have recently been carpeted and the family bathroom which benefits from a bath with shower as part of the three piece suite. The kitchen lies next door to the living room and fitted with white-gloss units with space for free standing oven, washing machine and fridge freezer.
There are many nearby parks and outdoor spaces such as the Downs, while Tadworth and Tattenham Corner provide high streets and train stations which serve London. The M25, A217, A24 and M"3 are easily accessed from this location as is London Gatwick Airport.
Call Cairds to arrange a viewing today
BrochuresLong Walk, Epsom
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Long Walk, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tattenham Corner Station0.6 miles
- Tadworth Station1.1 miles
- Kingswood Station1.2 miles
About the agent
SELLING or LETTING : Choosing an estate agent with expertise and the best local knowledge is vital in achieving the best price for your home.
Cairds Award winning new premises on Epsom High Street affords clients the very latest digital displays and unparalleled office location to attract the best audience of buyers and display properties to their maximum potential.
We are a forward thinking proactive Independent local business that has established the Market Leading name i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30367680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cairds The Estate Agents, Epsom - SALES. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.