Ingleby Way, Chislehurst
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Approx. 86' garden
- Available early February 2021
FRONT Driveway parking to front.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 11" x 11' 11" (4.85m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 11" x 11' 11" (4.24m x 3.63m)
LIVING ROOM 15' 11" x 12' (4.85m x 3.66m)
KITCHEN 13' x 10' 10" (3.96m x 3.3m)
DINING ROOM 17' x 7' 10" (5.18m x 2.39m)
GARDEN 86' Approx. (26.21m)
DIRECTIONS From Station Square BR5 1NA, turn left to stay on Station Square, at the roundabout, continue onto Woodland Way. Turn right onto Towncourt Crescent, right onto Birchwood Road and then left onto Chislehurst Road. Follow all the way down through Chislehurst and then take the left turn onto Ingleby Way by Red Hill Primary School.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ingleby Way, Chislehurst
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elmstead Woods Station0.8 miles
- Chislehurst Station1.1 miles
- New Eltham Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1994, Edmund is a leading independent estate agent in the Borough Of Bromley offering extensive local knowledge and specialising in all aspects of residential property, whether buying, selling or renting.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102983016982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edmund Estate Agents, Petts Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.