Kingston Bagpuize, Abingdon
- Fantastic Detached, Four Bedroom Family Home
- Excellent for 'Working from Home' with Office over Garage
- Spacious Accommodation with large Living Room and Kitchen/Diner
- En-Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom
- Driveway Parking, Double Garage, Side and Rear Gardens
- Village Location close to Oxford, Abingdon and Witney
The front door opens into a Hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, and there is a ground floor Cloakroom with wc and hand wash basin. A door leads from the Hallway into a good-sized Kitchen Diner, with doors to the rear garden and side patio, as well as a door into the separate Utility Room. The Living Room, with its feature open fireplace, is the full depth of the property, with a box bay window to the front, and double doors opening onto the rear garden.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom benefiting from a stylish En-Suite Shower Room. There is also a Family Bathroom from the landing.
Outside the property, there is a private side patio, from where the Home Office is accessed via a spiral staircase. This large space has been kitted out to allow working from home - ideal for a study away from the house itself, or indeed perfect for running a business from home. The rear garden is largely laid to lawn, with a range of planted beds, borders and trees.
The village of Kingston Bagpuize rolls into the neighbouring village of Southmoor (and even technically part of Longworth), between them offering a real village lifestyle, with local shops (including two Co-op supermarkets, once the new Co-op currently in construction opens later in 2020), primary school and pub. The postal town, Abingon, is close by, as are the towns of Witney, Wantage and Faringdon, with Oxford and Swindon also being within just a few miles in opposite directions on the A420.
EPC Rating: D
Note: Our Floor Plan shows dimensions for the Home Office for full floor space; please be advised that this room is built into the pitched roof of the garage and therefore there is some restricted headroom. The dimensions of the room where there is minimum standing head room of 150cm is 5.5m x 2m.
Kingston Bagpuize, Abingdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.4 miles
About the agent
Wallers Estate Agents is a local, independent and family-run Estate Agency based in Oxford and Swindon. We were set up by owner Rowan Waller in 2014 purely in order to be THE antidote to what people always seem to think of as your ‘typical’ Estate Agency! We really are out to do things differently.
We are proud to represent the national Guild of Property Professionals in Oxford (membership is for ‘East Oxford’), and we are also proud members of The Property Ombudsman (membership number:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6579943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wallers Estate Agents, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.