Green Lane, Ormskirk
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Exclusive Over 55's Development
- One Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Shower Room With Large Walk-In Shower
- Recently Decorated With New Lighting & Flooring
- Attractive Communal Gardens With Ponds
- Superb Communal Areas Including Reception, Lounge, & Two Conservatories
- No Chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Arnold & Phillips
This particular apartment rests in a pleasant position on the complex, being adjacent to the communal lounge areas and having pretty aspects over the central gardens. Accommodation highlights comprise hallway, a bright and airy lounge and dining area with feature fireplace and a large picture window overlooking the gardens. The fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units in white with integrated appliances, ample workspace and complementary tiling to the walls. The homes private spaces include a good sized double bedroom with quality fitted wardrobes and a three piece shower room with vanity wash hand basin, wc and a glass screen shower. The property also offers ample parking to the front elevations for residents and guests. Other benefits include warden control and vacant possession.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Green Lane, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.4 miles
- Aughton Park Station1.3 miles
- Town Green Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10701979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.