Angel Mews, London E1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Secure Private Gated Development
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Walking distance to the City
- Amazing Storage Space
- Secure Parking Space
- Ready to view now
Having two double bedrooms, two modern bathrooms of which one is en-suite, a spacious open plan living dinner area with views over the park. The apartment will suit a couple looking for some extra space or sharers looking for a cosy and safe home.
Being in a secure development this property has amazing transport links with the Cycle Super Highway and Shadwell Station on your doorstep. One stop to bank and a few stops to Canary Wharf via the DLR and the London Overground link to get you to Shoreditch High Street, Highbury and Islington and Clapham on the same line.
Don't miss out on this beautiful apartment and call to book an appointment ASAP and for more information
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Angel Mews, London E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shadwell Station0.1 miles
- Wapping Station0.4 miles
- Whitechapel Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Our City/Docklands branch serves the immediate E1 area, as well as Tower Hill, City of London, Wapping, Isle of Dogs, Bow, Bethnal Green, Aldgate, Stepney, Brick Lane and Mile End.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5128901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.