Burton Road, Derby
- FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LITTLEOVER COMMUNITY SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- WELL ESTABLISHED, LARGE REAR GARDEN
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A TWO STOREY EXTENSION
- EPC RATING E
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY & THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GENEROUS FIVE-PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
The accommodation in brief comprises: Entrance porch, a jaw-dropping entrance hall with parquet flooring, generous study, lounge, separate dining room and kitchen/diner, together with a cloakroom and utility area. To the first floor are four bedrooms and a five piece family bathroom.
The property is set well back from the road behind an extensive driveway proving parking for several vehicles and giving access to a detached double garage. The rear garden has to be seen to be believed and benefits from a summer house overlooking an ornamental pond, together with a good sized lawn and well established shrubs and trees.
You do not have to take my word for how unique this property is - just call our Llittleover branch to book a viewing and see for yourself
10' 4'' x 22' 6'' (3.15m x 6.85m)
16' 4'' x 13' 0'' (4.97m x 3.96m)
13' 10'' x 13' 1'' (4.21m x 3.98m)
21' 8'' x 8' 9'' (6.60m x 2.66m)
19' 9'' x 10' 5'' (6.02m x 3.17m) max measurement
6' 10'' x 4' 0'' (2.08m x 1.22m)
First Floor Landing
17' 0'' x 13' 1'' (5.18m x 3.98m)
13' 10'' x 10' 10'' (4.21m x 3.30m)
12' 0'' x 10' 4'' (3.65m x 3.15m)
10' 5'' x 5' 5'' (3.17m x 1.65m) restricted head height
6' 11'' x 6' 0'' (2.11m x 1.83m)
10' 1'' x 9' 0'' (3.07m x 2.74m)
Detached Double Garage
18' 6'' x 18' 6'' (5.63m x 5.63m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Burton Road, Derby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station1.7 miles
- Derby Station2.2 miles
- Willington Station4.1 miles
About the agent
The Littleover branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and renters in Littleover, Heatherton Village, Stenson Fields, Sinfin and Normanton.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property market and we take great pride in providing a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10511377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Littleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.