- Cul-de-sac Location
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Contemporary Style Throughout
- Modern Kitchen DIner
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Ample Storage
- Landscaped Garden with Patio Area
Entering the house through a private side entrance you are immediately met with a well-lit entrance hall, which branches off to a downstairs W/C, Living Room and Kitchen/Diner.
The modern, stylish Kitchen/Diner is a real feature and perfect for entertaining with its integrated appliances, vast natural light and abundant storage. The spacious Living Room has Patio doors leading out into the garden.
The tasteful, neutral tones of downstairs continue to the first floor with upstairs accommodation consisting of two double bedrooms, a good sized single and family bathroom with contemporary suite. There is plenty of storage in the form of integrated wardrobes both in the main bedroom and on the landing. The loft is a good size and boarded throughout.
Externally, to the front of the property, a large driveway provides space for 2-3 cars. The attractive, well-kept rear garden can be accessed through the patio doors or gated side entrance. The garden is tiered, complete with a patio area with built in seating and decking area. A real must see!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station2.6 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station3.6 miles
- Stapleton Road Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Moorfield Estate Agents are an independent estate agency which was formed in 1999 and quickly proved to be a successful independent agent in Bristol. We are committed to helping all our clients relieve the stresses involved in any home move. Our friendly, proactive team have a detailed and in depth knowledge of the local market as such we can advise on the most effective means of renting, buying, selling, managing and investing in Bristol.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moorfields Estate Agents, Hanham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.