Hayes Street, West Bromwich
- Let type:
- Long term
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING (WHERE SPECIFIED)
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
To let this TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY situated in West Bromwich! Internally the property comprising of TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, FITTED KITCHEN, family bathroom, gas central heating & double glazing (where specified). Externally benefiting from a rear garden.
Thanks to its sought after location the property being a short distance from a range of convenient day to day amenities and transport links such as: Sandwell & Dudley General Hospital, New Square Shopping Centre, Tesco Extra Supermarket, Sandwell & Dudley Train Station and M5 (Junction 1).
*DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ALL TENANTS APPLYING: - 3 months bank statements - 3 months wage slips - A form of photographic ID - Completed application form* At Innovate Estate Agents, we strictly do not discriminate against any application, on any grounds. However, some landlords may have stipulations in their mortgage conditions or insurance policies that they must only accept tenants who are in full time employment. Therefore, Innovate cannot accept any responsibility for rejecting any tenants seeking benefits.
Hayes Street, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Street, Guns Village Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Dartmouth Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Black Lake Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Innovate Estate Agents offer a completely independent service, with dedication to provide you with the best customer service around. The staff that we employ are all very knowledgeable of the area and have the professional training that makes them the best option to handle your property needs. With us as your estate agents we utilise all of our resources to ensure that your property is managed efficiently and within the timescales that you want.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10762407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Innovate Estate Agents, Oldbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.