No. 10 Aston House, Milbank, Welford On Avon
- An Exclusive Collection Of Properties By Spitfire Bespoke Homes
- Individually Designed Kitchens With Quartz Worktops
- Living Room With Bifold Doors To Rear Garden and Wood Burning Stove
- Siemens and Neff Integrated Appliances
- Sanitary Ware By Villeroy and Boch
- Four Bedrooms With Wardrobes To Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Three Ensuites and Bathroom With Porcelanosa Tiling
- Car Charging Point, Power and Lighting To Garages
- Part Exchange Considered T & C Apply
- Viewing By Appt Only - Please Call
Aston House showcases a delicate balance of traditional and contemporary architecture, with three gablettes, combined with anthracite coloured windows, timber porch posts and a mixture of brick and render creating a feature on the front façade. The rear elevation benefits from a cat-slide roof with two inset roof lights, creating a bright and airy family room to the rear of the property.
Approached through an entrance marked by imposing brick piers, Milbank is a stunning enclave of stylish new residences. With each property perfectly positioned and distinctly individual, it doesn't take long to realise that this is a very special collection of unique homes. Each home at Milbank is unique, individually designed and carefully constructed using a selection of the finest materials. Rooms are perfectly proportioned with every detail considered. Natural light is in abundance, with extensive glazing ensuring bright and airy interiors. Thoughtful positioning of each property and the use of open space help to create a harmonious balance between this impressive collection of homes and the surrounding countryside.
ACCOMMODATION The property comprises of hall, cloakroom, utility room, separate study, living room with double doors to rear, individually designed kitchen/family/dining room with bi fold doors from the family area, master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes, three further bedrooms with two having en suites, family bathroom, gardens and double garage
Situated off Milcote Road, this prestigious development will comprise of just ten detached homes.
This distinctive collection showcases exceptional design, utilising extensive sections of glazing, designed to create light-filled interiors and beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
The interior of each residence features a fantastic specification throughout; spacious layouts are combined with Spitfire's renowned Signature Specification.
No. 10 Aston House, Milbank, Welford On Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station3.5 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station3.8 miles
- Wilmcote Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100569027656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Leamington Spa - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.