Luton Road, Walthamstow, London E17
- Chain: Free
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor area: 76 sq m / 818 sq ft
- EPC rating: D (68)
- Council tax band: C
- Windows: Newly installed double glazed sash to the front, double glazed to the rear
- Heating: Gas central
- Location: 0.5 miles to Blackhorse Road station
- Brick fronted
- Potential: Loft conversion possible (subject to the appropriate approvals)
Floor area: 76 sq m / 818 sq ft
EPC rating: D (68)
Council tax band: C
Windows: Newly installed double glazed sash to the front, double glazed to the rear
Heating: Gas central
Location: 0.5 miles to Blackhorse Road station
Potential: Loft conversion possible (subject to the appropriate approvals)
Beautiful brick-fronted two double bedroom Victorian terraced house, nestled down a quiet residential road, less than half a mile away from Blackhorse Road tube station.
For commuters, Blackhorse Road station is just 0.5 miles away giving you quick transport links to Central London. You're also well placed to access the wonderful array of pubs, cafes and restaurants Walthamstow has to offer. We recommend a coffee from Wood Street coffee, a veggie treat from Buhler and Co and enjoying a refreshing pint in the Bell pub. For those after a relaxing stroll, the stunning Walthamstow Wetlands and the gorgeous greenery of Lloyd Park are both close by.
This lovely Victorian house has bright and airy feel throughout with the light-coloured paint on the walls complementing the wood effect laminate flooring beautifully. It has been recently re-plastered, re-wired throughout and is in fantastic condition. There are newly installed double-glazed sash windows to the front, with uPVC double glazed windows to the rear.
There is potential to add living space and convert the loft, subject to the appropriate approvals - both neighbours have done so.
We love the feature brickwork in the living room and bedrooms. The living room is a nice size with lots of light flooding in through the large bay window. The sleek cream coloured kitchen is in good condition. Next to the kitchen is a dining area, an excellent space to entertain guests. There's also a handy downstairs toilet. Upstairs, you'll find two well proportioned double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Hot water runs directly off the combination boiler, so there should be good water pressure. Gas central heating runs throughout,.
Outside, there is a low maintenance west-facing private rear garden.
We are a member of a redress scheme, the name of the scheme is Property Redress Scheme.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Luton Road, Walthamstow, London E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackhorse Road Station0.5 miles
- St. James Street Station0.6 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We know Waltham Forest. We've been involved in the local property market since the 1980's and are experienced in all aspects of residential property.
We're proud to be an independent, locally owned and managed business. We're small enough to genuinely care about each client, but still large enough to provide an exceptional service.
We understand that people make property and that estate agency is a personal business. We're so committed to this that each sales client is given the p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YXAM407-689017YXAM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbeymove, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.