Christ Church Close, Nailsea
- Well presented one bedroom apartment located in the ever popular Sapphire Lodge
- Walking distance to the high street and local amenities
- Built to a very high specification offering retirement living
- Beautiful communal gardens with owners lounge with coffee bar & guest suite
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 24 hour emergency care line and lodge manager
- Communal parking
- Viewings highly recommended!
Doors leading into lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom, shower room and storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, secure entry phone system.
Housing the immersion heater, slatted shelving, meter boxes.
18' 6'' x 10' 7'' (5.63m x 3.22m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, telephone point, television point, electric heater with thermostatic control, coving to ceiling, glazed door leading into:
7' 9'' x 7' 1'' (2.36m x 2.16m)
Range of base and eye line units marble effect work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, integrated Zanussi oven, integrated ceramic hob, integrated fridge and freezer and washer/dryer, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, down lights, light tunnel.
17' 5'' x 9' 3'' (5.30m x 2.82m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear aspect, built in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors with hanging rail and shelving provisions, wall mounted electric heater with individual thermostat, telephone point, television point, coving to ceiling.
5' 7'' x 6' 11'' (1.69m x 2.10m)
Three piece suite comprising; wash hand basin inset in vanity unit with cupboards below and mixer tap over, wall mounted mirrored cupboard, shaver point, Quadrant double shower cubicle housing the thermostatic shower, concealed cistern WC, fully tiled, extractor fan, down lights, marble effect vinyl flooring.
- The apartment is leasehold and has the remainder of a 125 year lease
- Residents must be 60 + years of age
- Service charge is approx. £2,630.00 per annum
- Ground rent is approx £575.00 per annum
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Christ Church Close, Nailsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station1.1 miles
- Yatton Station4.1 miles
- Shirehampton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Here at West Coast we totally understand that your home is probably the biggest asset you'll own and we therefore pride ourselves on offering the best possible marketing with the latest technology in order to achieve the best price, coupled with a fantastic customer service.
Our experienced and professional team will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress on your sale with regular feed back on viewings and weekly reports once a buyer has been found. Once more this is all
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10159302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Nailsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.