Jersey Close, Chertsey, KT16
- 4 Good Size Bedrooms (3 Doubles and a Decent Size Single)
- Front Aspect Sitting Room
- Separate Garden Aspect Dining Room
- Kitchen Fitted with Light Oak Style Units, Gas Hob & Oven, Space for WM & DW
- Additional Breakfast Room off the Kitchen
- En-Suite Shower-Room, Family Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars & Adjacent Garage
- Private South-West Facing Rear Garden
Jersey Close is a small cul-de-sac just off Little Green Lane in the area of Chertsey known as Chertsey South, just outside of the M25 and about 3/4 -1 mile from Chertsey town & station. This area continues to remain a firm favourite amongst families due to the range of good schools, both private and state, including amongst others, Meadowcroft Infants which is virtually adjacent, Salesian Roman Catholic Secondary and William Perkins Independent School for Girls. It is also ideal for healthcare workers with St Peters Hospital a very short walk away. The neighbouring towns of Weybridge, West Byfleet and Woking all offer mainline train services to London Waterloo.
Jersey Close, Chertsey, KT16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.7 miles
- Addlestone Station1.3 miles
- Byfleet & New Haw Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 282856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Ottershaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.