Two Fifty One, SE1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large Winter Garden
- 24 hour concierge
- 0.1 miles from Elephant & Castle Station
- Approx. 862 sq ft (80 sq m)
- EPC : B
This stunning 2 bedroom is situated on the 17th floor. The property comprises 2 double bedrooms with large fitted wardrobes, 2 contemporary bathrooms, large winter garden with stunning South / Western views of the London Eye and towards the Houses of Parliament, fully fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances, wood flooring and excellent storage space.
Two Fifty One (251) is located in the heart of Southwark, zone 1 and well situated for the City of London with Elephant & Castle station just 0.1 miles away. Residents also benefit from 24 hour concierge, on site gymnasium, private cinema and private club / dining areas.
Two Fifty One, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.1 miles
- Elephant & Castle Station0.1 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.1 miles
About the agent
JLL's City office specialises in sales and lettings properties located throughout London's historic business district and in east London's fashionable up-and-coming neighbourhoods.
The City of London, along with the docklands area to its east, are where the world comes to do business with London and Europe. JLL City's location give its access to new developments built to satisfy a demanding international market, set in unique locati
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P104239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, The City, Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.