Clarendon Road, Southsea
- Fully refurbished to a high standard
- Excellent location
- Close to local amenities
- Spacious rooms throughout
- Split level with winding staircase
Fully refurbished 2 bedroom apartment with 2 double bedrooms, kitchen diner and spacious lounge. Call us today before this is gone as you do not want to miss out!
We are proud to present this fully refurbished 2 bedroom first floor apartment located on the very desirable Clarendon road. Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a spacious area to store coats and shoes with laminate flooring. The stairs here lead up and around to the open landing, branching off to the 2 double bedrooms, lounge, bathroom and kitchen diner. The landing and both bedrooms come fitted with luxurious thick carpet. The lounge and the kitchen have high end laminate flooring, and the bathroom comes with vinyl. The kitchen diner has been fully fitted with top quality wall and base units and marble effect laminate worktops. It has plumbing for a washing machine and integrated 50/50 fridge freezer, an electric hob and oven and a stunning breakfast bar/island with additional storage making this room ideal for spending time with friends and family. The lounge has very high ceilings and wood effect laminate flooring. It is expansive which allows the owner to position their furniture where ever they see fit. The bathroom comes with a full 3 piece suite, a storage cupboard and a heated chrome towel rail. Overall this is a stunning property that could easily become your forever home,
Laminate flooring as you enter the flat with stairs that lead up to the landing.
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 6" ( 5.36m x 3.81m )
Spacious and bright lounge with lam/wood floor affect.
Kitchen 20' 3" x 7' 7" ( 6.17m x 2.31m )
Modern fitted kitchen with marble affect surfaces, including a breakfast bar and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 1 17' 7" x 7' 7" ( 5.36m x 2.31m )
Spacious and bright double bedroom with new carpeting.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 12' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.78m )
Spacious and bright second double bedroom with new carpeting.
New and modernised bathroom with a storage cupboard and vinyl flooring. Includes a bath/shower, w/c, sink and chrome towel rail.
Beautiful winding staircase with polished wood leading up to the flat from the entrance hall with new carpeting throughout.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Clarendon Road, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station1.0 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station1.0 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Southsea Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Southsea
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS104803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.