7 Cedar Court , 9-11 Fairmile
- ONE-BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT
- MODERN DÉCOR THROUGHOUT
- MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE IN GATED CAR PARK
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WALKS CLOSE BY
- 10-MINUTE WALK TO THE RIVER
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD (999 Years)
- PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
Tenure: Share of Freehold
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION The property consists of entrance hall with conveniently placed separate w/c and ample storage space. Living room with a neutral décor and dining area leading to the kitchen. Kitchen with matching eye and base level units, four ring gas hob and door to private balcony, perfect for al fresco dining. The top floor consists of large master bedroom with ample light and en-suite shower room with modern walk-in shower. Externally, the property benefits from a roof top terrace, perfect for entertaining and an off-road allocated parking space within a gated car park.
LOCATION The property is located on the Fairmile in Henley-on-Thames, surrounded by the countryside, fantastic riverside walks and excellent shopping and recreational facilities. There are multiple independent shops, cafés, supermarkets, hairdressers, bars and much more available within walking distance. There is a train service from Henley Station to London Paddington (via Twyford) from 50 minutes and a mainline train service from Reading to London Paddington (from 28 minutes). The area is also well served by highly rated primary and secondary schools.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
7 Cedar Court , 9-11 Fairmile
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.8 miles
- Shiplake Station2.6 miles
- Wargrave Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.