The Folds, School Brow, Romiley
- One Bedroom delux first floor apartment with a 'walk out balcony'
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautifully landscaped gardens adjacent to the Peak forest canal
- Award winning development
coffee lounge. There is also an activity studio, hairdressing salon and therapy suite. Each apartment is fully fitted with integrated appliances, feature fireplace, fully tiled walk in shower room, spacious storage cupboard and utility cupboard, fitted wardrobes to master bedroom. Outside there are beautiful landscaped gardens with summer house.
Apartment 12 is a one bedroom deluxe first floor apartment, with a walk out balcony overlooking the gardens. All apartments are LEASEHOLD with an annual Ground rent and have a Service and Wellbeing charge.
Tailored care packages are available at an additional cost. Adlington Retirement Living (ARL) is the developer and operator of The Folds. ARL are
members of the Associated Retirement Community Operators and follow the ARCO Consumer Code. A Building Reserve Fund contribution and Administration Fee are payable on resale of the property.
PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA
22' 7'' x 11' 3'' (6.88m x 3.43m)
10' 4'' x 7' 9'' (3.15m x 2.36m)
14' 6'' x 11' 3'' (4.42m x 3.43m)
8' 4'' x 6' 2'' (2.54m x 1.88m)
6' 9'' x 4' 3'' (2.06m x 1.29m)
The Folds, School Brow, Romiley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romiley Station0.4 miles
- Bredbury Station0.8 miles
- Woodley Station1.1 miles
About the agent
David Thomas & Gill Lardner have both been selling and letting properties in the North Cheshire and South Manchester area for nearly 35 years. We have a handpicked team that shares our core values and commitment to excellent customer service. We are experts in our field when it comes to correctly valuing and marketing your property - that's why so many of our clients have trusted us to sell their homes more than once.
When, in July of 2010, we put our heads together to prepare some mark
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10751646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Lardner, Romiley, Stockport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.