Woodlands Drive, Normanby
- EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME
- 4 BEDROOMS POTENTIALY 5
- MASTER SUITE WITH IMPRESSIVE ENSUITE AND WARDROBES
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SOUTH WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- BEAUTIFUL DINING KITCHEN OPENING INTO EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY AREA.
- AN INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Built in 2007 by the current owners, This thoughtfully designed 4/5 bedroom property has just about everything a family home requires. Perfectly positioned within the popular cul de sac, this impressive detached home is modern and stylish throughout and offers accommodation over 3 levels. We firmly believe this is one of the best properties on the market of its type. Briefly comprising a very welcoming entrance hall, which leads off to the dining room, Study, cloakroom w/c, generous south facing lounge. The striking dining kitchen has a range of cream country style units with granite work surfaces as well as some integral appliances, opening to a very useful family/sitting room which is filled with natural light and perfect for entertaining. The kitchen also provides access to the utility room and integral double garage. The first floor is home to the most beautiful Master suite with an imposing feature fireplace, ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobes. There are 3 further bedrooms some with storage and a generous family bathroom. The second floor currently is used as a games room but this could also make an grand 5th bedroom. The rear garden is enclosed and south west facing with lawned and patio areas, The front provides parking for multiple cars on an individual granite sett driveway. An internal viewing is considered essential to appreciate this property to its fullest.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC CERTIFICATEGoogle maps
Woodlands Drive, Normanby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gypsy Lane Station1.7 miles
- Nunthorpe Station1.7 miles
- Marton Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Over 40 Years in the business, Thirlwells are the longest established independent estate agents in Teesside.
From the very beginning, Thirlwells have enjoyed a reputation envied by their competitors, as well as being respected by the industry and its associates. Priding themselves on their personal and well informed service, the majority of their staff have worked with the partnership for many years, ensuring that the Thirlwells te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Munro, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.