Ashley Road, Parkstone BH14
- No Chain
- Ground Floor Studio Apartment
- Help To Buy
- Newly Built
- Spacious Ling Space With Fitted kitchen
- New 125 Yease
- £500 Contribution To Legals
- Walking Distance to Local Shops & Town Centre
*Available with NO FORWARD CHAIN* We have high expectations that this ground floor studio apartment will not be around for long as it offers great value for money, and would be an ideal first time buy or investment. The accommodation is newly built and comprises a spacious living area to include lounge, bedroom and kitchen, and a separate shower room. The property also benefits from a new lease and the seller has indicated that there may be parking available to rent in the near future.
The property is situated in central Parkstone, Poole and is on the Ashley road where you will find local shops and cafe's including a Waitrose Supermarket. From here also there are many bus stops for those that don't drive, that can take you to all of the major town centres. For those that do drive, Poole Quay is approximately 3 miles away and Bournemouth Town centre is just slightly further at 3.2 miles.
We have been informed by the owners that it will be a new 125 year lease, Ground Rent will be approximately £200 p.a and maintenance will be on an as & when basis.
From Branksome train station head West on Poole Road/A35 towards Cromer Road. At Pottery Junction, take the 2nd exit onto Ashley Road/A3040 and a the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ashley Rd/B3061. The property on the left hand side above commercial premises.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Ashley Road, Parkstone BH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.6 miles
- Branksome Station0.9 miles
- Poole Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Join Meyers and be an important part of revolutionising the UK estate agency sector. Our 21st Century, simple family estate agency and lettings business has been awarded BEST ESTATE AGENT/ DORSET 2016 by 'Experts in Property' and has recently been ranked as 'EXCEPTIONAL' in the 'Best Estate Agency Guide' for 2020.
- Your property displayed in Central London Exhibitions at regular intervals
- Impressing Customers and 'Moving Beyond Expectations'
- Bespoke and Beautiful
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10713000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meyers Estate Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.