Harrier Close, Lee On The Solent
- Staggered Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge With Additional Conservatory/Dining Area
- Modern First Floor Shower Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
- Cul-De-Sac Location
PVCu door with glazed panel, understairs pull out cupboard, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen - 9'11" (3.02m) x 5'1" (1.55m)
Single drainer sink unit, cream fronted wall and base units with worksurface over, built in oven and 4 ring electric hob with extractor canopy over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed window.
Lounge - 14'2" (4.32m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Double radiator, laminate flooring.
Conservatory / Dining Area - 11'4" (3.45m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
PVCu double glazed patio doors and windows, radiator, laminate flooring, glass roof.
ON THE 1ST FLOOR
Access to loft space, which housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 - 10'11" (3.33m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 6'7" (2.01m) x 7'8" (2.34m)
widening to 8`0 (2.44m) into recess, PVCu double glazed window, shelved recess, storage cupboard over stairs.
Modern white suite of double sized shower cubicle, vanity hand basin, W.C. with concealed cistern, tiled walls, extractor fan, storage cupboard.
Paved with decking area to the rear, timber shed, rear pedestrian gate to allocated parking space.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Harrier Close, Lee On The Solent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station3.4 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station3.8 miles
- Portchester Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Helpful Advice and Guidance
Our family business has been selling property in Gosport since 1969, having a prominent presence in the local property market. We always welcome the opportunity to assist in the sale of houses, flats and bungalows and provide advice without charge. We are happy to quote our selling fees and advise on additional costs charged by others that are associated with selling a property.Outline of our service
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7346_DIMO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.