Channel Way, Ocean Village, Southampton
- Magnificent Position with Stunning Views of the Marina
- 1625sqft Penthouse Apartment
- Three Bedrooms Three Bathrooms
- Open Plan Dual Aspect Living Area
- Beautifully Appointed Kitchen
- Five Balconies Offering Amazing Views
- Secure Under Croft Parking x 2
- No forward Chain
A magnificent three bedroom Penthouse in Sundowner enjoys a wonderful marina fronting position with some of the finest panoramic views Southampton has to offer, and a wealth of beautifully presented accommodation expanding over 1625 sqft , five balconies and Two secure parking spaces.
This magnificent Penthouse has a wealth of beautifully presented accommodation expanding over 1625 sq ft., accessed by a welcoming entrance hall equipped with built-in storage. The large open plan living area is bright and airy with dual aspect windows and two sets of patio doors accessing the large wrap around balcony with views of Ocean Village Marina and the river. The kitchen is appointed with sleek gloss white handless units, quartz stone work surfaces, feature mosaic splashback and a full compliment of integrated appliances. There are three bedrooms all benefiting from fitted wardrobes and their own private balconies one bedroom is currently used as an office. The master bedroom and bedroom two feature beautifully appointed en-suite bathrooms and there is a further three piece bathroom off the hallway. Further features of the apartment include; double glazing and two secure under croft allocated parking.
Living / Dining & Kitchen 37' 9" x 16' 8" ( 11.51m x 5.08m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 13' ( 4.14m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Three 19' 3" x 9' ( 5.87m x 2.74m )
Five Private Balconies
Two Under Croft Parking Spaces
Leasehold Term - 100 Years Remaining
Service Charge - £2742 1/2 yearly
Ground Rent - £250 pa
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Channel Way, Ocean Village, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station0.6 miles
- Sholing Station1.1 miles
- Southampton Central Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Southampton Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Southampton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU113245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.