Troutbeck Road, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Outstanding Two Bedroom Semi-Detached True Bungalow
- Finished to Exceptional Standard
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Excellent Location, NO CHAIN DELAY
The property has been finished to an exceptional standard with high quality fixtures and fittings and sits on a very generous corner plot in a prime location with views over St Anne’s golf course. The location is close to St Anne’s square, shops, amenities, bars, restaurants, attractions and the sand dunes.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall with double glazed door to the side, built-in storage cupboard and boiler cupboard, lounge with feature bay window to the front, feature fireplace and tasteful décor. There are two spacious double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes to the master plus a modern bathroom with a three piece suite and a separate walk-in shower.
The well-appointed open plan kitchen diner has fitted base and wall units with worktops over, separate utility cupboard plus an open sun room area with doors to the rear garden.
Externally there are flagged gardens to the front, side and rear, outside power point and off street parking.
Please Note: This property is part of a deceased’s estate and grant of probate may be required, until this has been granted a sale would not be able to proceed. All prospective purchasers should consider this before incurring any costs.
What The Agent Says
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and finish on offer. Call Farrell Heyworth today and avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Troutbeck Road, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.7 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.