Penn Road, Beaconsfield, HP9
- Impressive newly built first floor apartment
- A few minutes' walk of the New Town and station
- 2 bedrooms plus study/bedroom 3
- Two underground parking spaces
- Private balcony and communal gardens
- High specification finish, approx. 1,300 sq ft
SPECIFICATION - Key Features
* High quality kitchens with Shaker style cabinets complemented with quartz stone work tops.
* Excellent range of Miele and Siemens appliances
* Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware
* Air conditioning
* Wet under floor heating system to all apartments
* Porcelanosa tiles to the bathrooms, hall and kitchen/living area
* Security system to all apartments (with access to CCTV), video entry system to entrance gates and burglar alarm
* Integrated Sonos audio system in the kitchen/living area
* Basement parking with storage and lifts to all floors
* Lease - 999 years
* Ground rent to be confirmed
* Maintenance charge to be confirmed
* 10 year building warranty
Northfield, Penn Road is situated within a few minutes' walk of Beaconsfield New Town and station on one of Beaconsfield's premier residential roads. The apartments are perfectly located for the New Town facilities offering an excellent range of amenities for day to day needs including convenience and independent retail stores and a variety of restaurants and supermarkets including Waitrose, Sainsbury and Marks & Spencer Simply Food. In addition, there is a mainline train line service which runs to London Marylebone (fastest train from 22 minutes). The M40 (J2), just the other side of the Old Town, provides access to London, Oxford, Birmingham, Heathrow and the M25. Sports enthusiasts are well catered for with tennis, riding, squash, golf, cricket, rugby and football clubs in the area. Buckinghamshire is renowned for its choice and standard of schooling. The county is one of the last to maintain the traditional grammar school system, of which the Beaconsfield High School for girls and the Royal Grammar School for boys in High Wycombe are the closest. Independent preparatory schools include Caldicott in Farnham Royal, The Beacon (Amersham), Davenies in Beaconsfield for boys and High March for girls.
These plans are not to scale and are for identification purposes only.
The interior photographs are of Apartment 2 and are for illustrative purposes only.
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB)
We are pleased to confirm that we offer you and all our clients the opportunity to consult with Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB). They are one of the largest mortgage brokers in the country and provide specialist mortgage advice. They can search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for you and due to their size have exclusive rates from many lenders that cannot be found on the high street or anywhere else. MAB have won over 70 national awards for the quality of their advice and service during the last five years. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with MAB. Should you decide to use MAB, The Frost Partnership will receive a referral fee of £300 inclusive of VAT from MAB. You will not have to pay anything with regard to this to The Frost Partnership.
Home Legal Services (HLS)
We are pleased to confirm that we offer you and all our clients the opportunity to consult with Home Legal Services (HLS) for conveyancing services. HLS provide us with a panel of quality conveyancing solicitors who operate on a fixed fee and a no sale, no fee arrangement, with 24/7 online case reports keeping you up to date at all times. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with HLS. Should you decide to use HLS, The Frost Partnership will receive a referral fee of £250 inclusive of VAT from HLS. You will not have to pay anything with regard to this to The Frost Partnership.
Penn Road, Beaconsfield, HP9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station0.3 miles
- Seer Green Station1.8 miles
- Bourne End Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Over the past 100 years, the Frost name in property has become established as the leading residential sales and lettings specialists within The Chilterns, The Thames Valley and West Middlesex.
Today, we offer a strong 15 office linked network for residential sales and lettings, along with our established Chartered Surveyors and Commercial services, Land and New Homes.
Our friendly staff and management teams offer their in-depth local knowledge, together with the experience to prov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 374491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.