Brook Lane, Alderley Edge
- A Substantial Portion of a Victorian Villa
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Many Period Features
- Master Bedroom With En Suite and Walk-in Wardrobe
- Four Other Large Bedrooms
- Two More En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Full Height Cellars
- 1/3rd Acre of Mature Gardens
- Open Southerly Views
Believed to date back to 1867 in its original form, this delightful five bedroom, four bathroom, period property forms the east portion of the property and possesses voluminous entertaining rooms with many original features such as intricate cornicing, deep skirting boards and large windows. On the ground floor there are three principle entertaining rooms, a central hallway, cloakroom, breakfast kitchen and good size conservatory overlooking the south facing rear gardens.
On the first floor there is a large landing with archways to the master bedroom having en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, there are a further two double bedrooms an en suite shower room and family bathroom. On the top floor are two more bedrooms one with a shower. Beneath the property are full high cellars including a one large room currently used as a utility room and for storage and a wine cellar.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Brook Lane, Alderley Edge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alderley Edge Station0.5 miles
- Wilmslow Station1.6 miles
- Styal Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agent.
Gascoigne Halman Alderley Edge is managed by Matthew Fairhurst who has worked in the l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 796671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Alderley Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.