Recreation Road, Sible Hedingham, Halstead
- Four bedrooms
- Two ensuites
- Large well stocked rear garden
- Ample off road parking
An immaculately presented four bedroom detached home, situated in the well serviced village of Sible Hedingham, offering two ensuites, a single garage, ample off road parking and a large well stocked rear garden. The property is ideally situated for access to all the village amenities.
Shopping facilities, primary and secondary schooling are available in Sible Hedingham with more extensive facilities in Halstead and Sudbury. For the commuter there is a train service from Sudbury via Marks Tey or Witham to London's Liverpool Street with access onto the A12 at Witham and onto the A120 at Braintree, which is now a dual carriageway to the M11 and Stansted Airport.
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs leading to first floor, understairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Towel rail. Fully tiled.
Lounge 18' 2" x 11' ( 5.54m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Feature fireplace with hearth and surround, internal french doors with mirrored panels leading to:-:
Dining Room 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed french doors leading to garden. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 2" x 15' 2" ( 6.15m x 4.62m )
Double glazed french doors leading to garden and double glazed window to rear aspect. Two velux windows. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching modern high gloss wall and base units over areas of work surface with breakfast bar. Sink and drainer unit with central mixer tap and one and a half bowl set into unit. Integral oven and hob with extractor over, integral dishwasher and space for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window and door to front aspect. Velux window.
Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and shower.
Up and over door. Plumbing for washing machine, door leading to:-
Stairs rising from entrance hall. Airing cupboard, access to loft and doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Dressing area with fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and double width shower with fitted screen. Panelled bath, towel rail. Fully tiled.
Front Of The Property
There is a block paved driveway to the front of the property providing ample off road parking, and an area of lawn with establish shrubs. Side access leading to garden.
Rear Of The Property
The large rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with a pathway in the centre and enclosed by mature hedging and panelled fencing. Ornamental fish pond. There are areas of mature shrubs and plant with an area of hardstanding to the rear of the garden for the shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Recreation Road, Sible Hedingham, Halstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Braintree Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Halstead William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Halstead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.