Riverside Mews East Peckham, Tonbridge
- Popular village
- Detached family home
- Over 2000 square feet
- Four bedrooms
- Double reception
- Large kitchen diner
- Family bathroom & en suite
- Cloak room
- Secluded garden over looking fields
- Large garage and parking
This luxury detached family home has been presented in fantastic condition by the current owners and is for the discerning purchaser. Situated in the ever popular village of East Peckham, which provides excellent road links to the motorway network and beyond, local shops and primary school. The larger town of Paddock Wood with main line station is only 2.8 miles away.
Accessed via a long private road, the property is set back from the road and has a great feeling of space due to the open space surrounding the property. The property also offers ample parking to the front with access to the good size garage.
Once inside you are immediately taken back by the spacious internal accommodation measuring over 2000 sq ft. The layout comprises of, entrance hall, large living/dining room complete with fireplace, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, family bathroom, three double bedrooms. The master suite is a good size and benefits from a en suite bathroom.
As you can see from the pictures to the rear there is a large garden which is private and is not over looked.
We would recommend your earliest viewing to avoid disappointment.
BrochuresBrochure Riverside Mews East Peckham, Tonbridge
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Riverside Mews East Peckham, Tonbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beltring Station0.7 miles
- Yalding Station1.2 miles
- Paddock Wood Station2.2 miles
About the agent
KHP Country Homes are a truly independent Estate Agents owned and managed by local experienced and enthusiastic property professionals with offices situated in the heart of Kings Hill, Paddock Wood, Marden and Snodland.
Offering a wide range of properties to buy and rent, we have the local expertise and experience to guide you through every step of moving home.
Our unique approach to the sale or purchase of your home is built upon a strong philosophy that moving home should be a p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29427195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KHP Country Homes, Paddock Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.