Bliss Mill, Chipping Norton
- Exclusive Listed & iconic development
- Fourth floor apartment with views
- Open plan sitting room/diner
- Communal entrance lobby with two lifts
- Exclusive residents` leisure facilities
- Secure covered parking with allocated bay
- Circa 6 acres of communal grounds
- Indoor pool, sauna, gym and squash court
- Council Tax Band D
The Lease is 900 years from 25th of December 1992. We have been informed the total annual service charge for this property is £5,863.31.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Bliss Mill, Chipping Norton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kingham Station3.9 miles
- Ascott-under-Wychwood Station4.9 miles
- Shipton Station5.2 miles
About the agent
'Maxwell Douglas was established in September 2009 to provide the highest level of personal service whilst maximising value for homeowners, landlords and businesses.
We specialise in rural property across Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire and are based in Chipping Norton. Please contact us to discuss your property requirements
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1640_MAXD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maxwell Douglas, Chipping Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.