Longfield Road, Hordle, Lymington, SO41
- Beautiful three double bedroom chalet bungalow
- Two modern bathrooms
- Close to OFSTED outstanding primary
- Garage and ample parking
- Refurbished and remodeled to a high standard
- Stunning open plan kitchen reception room
- Wood burner
- Spacious living and entertaining space
- Utility room
- Low maintenance garden with patio terrace
Positioned towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within easy reach of the popular Ofsted 'outstanding' Hordle Primary School, is this stunning recently refurbished and remodelled chalet bungalow. The property has a gated entrance with both car and pedestrian gates. Ample parking is available for several cars with space to the front and to the side in front of a detached garage. The property comprises; attractive entrance hall, beautiful open plan kitchen/dining/reception with an attractive log burner as a focal point and two sets of patio doors opening to the westerly garden. The kitchen has ample wall and floor units and full-length cupboards. Included in the kitchen is an induction hob, combination oven, integrated bin unit, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher. A breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the dining area . The open plan living space is light and airy throughout. From the kitchen a door leads to the utility/boot room, modern ground floor shower room including WC and an useful side/back door.
To the front of the property are two sizable double bedroom and stairs from the entrance hall leads to the delightful master bedroom suite and separate modern bathroom with shower, WC, wash sink, and bath. The master bedroom is a well-designed double bedroom with walk in wardrobe, mood lighting and a sunny triple aspect.
Outside is a low maintenance landscaped westerly garden with patio, lawn, and decked area. There is also a well designed sheltered alfresco eating area.
Video tour available please contact Fells Gulliver
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Longfield Road, Hordle, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Milton Station2.1 miles
- Sway Station2.2 miles
- Lymington Town Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19208334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.