Colby Drive, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
- Immaculate Three Bedroom Home
- Great Plot, Not Overlooked & Side Entrance
- Offered Chain Free
- Ready To Move Straight Into
- Large Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Evening And Weekend Viewings Available
UPVC door opens into a bright and airy entrance hall, doors leading to downstairs WC, living room and stairs to first floor.
Living Room - 14' 3'' x 12' 1'' (4.35m x 3.69m)
Great sized living room, laminate to floor, TV point, under stairs storage, UPVC Window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen/Diner - 15’4 x 8’ 10'' (4.68m x 2.69m)
Stunning open plan kitchen diner, laminate to floor, combination of wall and base units with matching fronts, worktop over. 1.5x sink with chrome tap and draining board, built in oven with gas hob and extractor over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, UPVC Window to rear aspect, French doors leading to rear garden, radiator.
Laminate to floor, hand basin with tiled splash back, low level WC, radiator. UPVC Window to front aspect.
Tiles to floor, panel bath with chrome taps, handbasin, low level WC, UPVC Window, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom One - 12' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.65m x 2.90m)
Great sized double bedroom, carpet to floor, storage cupboard, UPVC Window, radiator, access to En-Suite.
Walk in shower cubicle with tiles splash back, tiled flooring, low level WC, hand basin with chrome taps, window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 9' 3'' x 7' 7'' (2.81m x 2.32m)
Another good sized double bedroom, carpet to floor, radiator, UPVC Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three - 7' 7'' x 5' 10'' (2.32m x 1.78m)
Carpet to floor, radiator, UPVC Window to rear aspect.
To the front the property offers a brick weave driveway with parking for 2 vehicles, a side gate leads to a fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden, mainly laid to shingle with paved area and stepping stones. This garden is not overlooked like many on this estate and has the added bonus of side access which again many do not.
BrochuresBrochureColby Drive, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Colby Drive, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berney Arms Station3.2 miles
- Great Yarmouth Station3.3 miles
- Haddiscoe Station4.0 miles
About the agent
HQ Estates is an independent residential sales, lettings and management agency based in Norfolk. We provide extensive coverage to the East of England and throughout London.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the best customer service experience. Our expertise and professionalism ensures you can be confident that you are in safe and reputable hands.
We offer a wide range of services as a one-stop shop for all your property requirements so whatever this may be, give us a call.</
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30384281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HQ Estates, Gorleston-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.