Honeysuckle Cottage,3 Larkfields, Hawton Road, Newark
- Executive Gated Development
- Detached Family Home
- Four Reception Rooms & Dining Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms & Two Ensuites
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
GUIDE PRICE *£375,000- £385,000* 4 double bedroom,3 bathrooms, detached house in an exclusive gated 5 detached house development, off popular Hawton Road. Opposite Valley Prospect. Double garage and parking.
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £385,000 Honeysuckle Cottage is a deceptively spacious detached family home ideally positioned off the sought after Hawton Road area of Newark within the executive gated development of Larkfields. Larkfields consists of only four detached homes, built by the reputable builders Ablehomes.The property presents superbly proportioned accommodation to include a reception hallway, spacious lounge leading on to a conservatory, bay fronted dining room, separate reception room that is versatile and could be utilised as a home office or play room, dining kitchen with doors leading on to the garden, utility room and WC all to the ground floor. The first floor comprises of a galleried landing, four piece family bathroom, four double bedrooms and two ensuites with the master benefiting from a four piece bathroom suite. This family home further benefits from a double garage, off road parking and an enclosed south facing rear garden. Internal viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the presentation and space this quality home has to offer. Call William H Brown now to arrange your viewing. The property is sold with no onward chain.
With wooden flooring, double doors leading in to the lounge, under stairs cupboard, stairs to the first floor, coved ceiling and ceiling spotlights.
Lounge 19' x 11' 10" ( 5.79m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, coved ceiling, feature cast iron style fireplace, two radiators and double doors leading in to the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
With tiled flooring and double doors leading on to the garden.
Dining Room 12' 2" in to bay window x 10' 11" ( 3.71m in to bay window x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, wooden flooring, coved ceiling and radiator.
Dining Kitchen 19' x 13' 10" max measurement ( 5.79m x 4.22m max measurement )
Double doors leading on to the garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect, ceiling spotlights, coved ceiling, tiled flooring, two radiators and a range of wall and base units with a breakfast bar, one and half sink and drainer unit, Range cooker with five ring gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 6' max measurement ( 2.90m x 1.83m max measurement )
Continuation of tiled flooring from kitchen, part obscured door to the side, radiator, range of wall and base units with cupboard housing the gas boiler, sink and drainer unit and plumbing for washing machine.
Study 10' 11" including door recess x 6' 3" ( 3.33m including door recess x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, coved ceiling, wooden flooring and radiator.
Obscured double glazed window, wooden flooring, coved ceiling, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
Radiator, coved ceiling, loft access and large airing cupboard providing lots of storage.
Master Bedroom 13' 7" x 12' 7" to wardrobes ( 4.14m x 3.84m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, coved ceiling, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights and a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with tiling to wet area and large shower cubicle with tiled enclosure.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" to wardrobes x 11' ( 4.19m to wardrobes x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling and built in wardrobes.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, part tiled walls, shaver point, coved ceiling, radiator and a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with tiled enclosure.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" to wardrobes x 7' excludes door recess ( 2.95m to wardrobes x 2.13m excludes door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan and a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with tiling to wet areas and shower cubicle with tiled enclosure.
The rear garden is south facing with generous paved seating area, lawned areas, range of fruit trees and gated access leading out to the driveway. The driveway is block paved and leads up to the double garage.
Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Honeysuckle Cottage,3 Larkfields, Hawton Road, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark Castle Station1.4 miles
- Newark North Gate Station1.7 miles
- Rolleston Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Newark William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Newark
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK102310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.