Bromfield Place, PENARTH
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PENARTH TOWN CENTRE
- 21FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- NO CHAIN
A deceptively spacious three double bedroom terrace property situated close to Penarth Town Centre offered for sale with no ongoing chain.
The accommodation comprises porch, entrance hall, a 21ft lounge/dining room, a good size fully fitted kitchen and a modern white bathroom suite with shower and separate w.c. to the ground floor. Three double bedrooms to the first floor. There is double glazing, gas heating with a combination boiler, an enclosed rear garden and no ongoing chain.
Accessed via a upvc double glazed door, wooden floor, wooden glazed door to:
Stairs with recess to the first floor, dado rail, cupboard concealing the electric meter, radiator, wooden flooring.
Lounge/dining Room 21' 10" x 12' 2" ( 6.65m x 3.71m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, feature fireplace housing a coal effect gas fire, cupboard concealing gas meter, telephone point, television point, two radiators, coving to ceiling, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window and door to the rear garden, fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, gas cooker point, leaded display cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with electric shower and screen, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and storage, pvc panelling to the walls, chrome towel radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., pvc wall panelling, laminate flooring.
Loft access with pull down ladder, dado rail, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 13' 9" to wardrobe door x 10' 6" ( 4.19m to wardrobe door x 3.20m )
Two double glazed windows to front, fitted wardrobes to one wall, telephone point, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 11" maximum ( 3.20m x 3.02m maximum )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, cupboard concealing a combination boiler, laminate flooring.
The rear is lawned with shrub beds and enclosed stone walling, water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bromfield Place, PENARTH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dingle Road Station0.3 miles
- Penarth Station0.4 miles
- Cogan Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We're passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTH302523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.