Barn Rise, Wembley, HA9
- REF: TAJVG
- Excellent condition
- Secluded garden
- Perfect family home
- Good local schools
- Off street parking
- Double reception room
- Fryent Country Park seconds away
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached house with a stunning secluded garden. The property also boasts separate WC, a wonderful double reception room, study which can be used as another bedroom, a modern kitchen / diner and off street parking.
The property is located in the very desirable Barn Hill area of Wembley Park and benefits from having the amazing Fryent Country Park moments away. With 254 acres of protected green space and direct access to Kings Cross Station in 20 minutes this property is the perfect escape from the busy london lifestyle.
BrochuresBrochureBarn Rise, Wembley, HA9
Barn Rise, Wembley, HA9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wembley Park Station0.5 miles
- Preston Road Station0.7 miles
- Kingsbury Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Tyron Ash Real Estate are a UK Based Real Estate / Estate Agency company based in Mayfair, London. We specialise in selling Residential, Prime and Super Prime Property across all areas of London, as well as all major towns & cities across the UK. We have dedicated, local expert agents offering a tailored estate agency service dedicated to getting property owners the best possible price for their home, in a time to suit their needs. Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30117947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tyron Ash Real Estate, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.