Manor Road, Henley-on-Thames
- FOUR-BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SCOPE TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- FEATURE FIREPLACE WITH COAL EFFECT GAS FIRE
- LARGE PLOT
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TOWN CENTRE
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY ADVISED
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION The property consists of front door to entrance hall, living room to the rear with French windows looking out to the rear and French doors to the garden, perfect for al fresco dining. There is a separate dining room with feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire, marble back and hearth, door to master bedroom and opening to open plan kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen benefits from modern matching eye and base level units with under unit lighting, integrated appliances, and induction hob. The master bedroom to the rear benefits from double doors that open to the garden, an en-suite bathroom with white three-piece suite and door to dressing room. There are two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom to the left-hand side of the property that all benefit from built in wardrobes and use of the family bathroom with white three-piece suite including a shower over bath. The property is approached via a gravel driveway and path to front door. The front of the property benefits from mature hedge borders and garage with electric up and over door. The rear of the property benefits from a private enclosed south-facing garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, hedging and paved path border adjacent to the property.
LOCATION Manor Road is located within a mile of Henley town centre which offers comprehensive range of shopping facilities including 3 screen cinema, theatre, library, Waitrose excellent doctors surgery and a host of restaurants, cafes & pubs/bars. In addition, there ae several recreational facilities many associated with the River Thames. The property is also close to Trinity school and Gillotts senior school. In addition, there is a wide choice of private schools including the Oratory, Shiplake College, Queen Annes, Rupert House and St Mary's and is within walking distance of Trinity school, Gillotts School and Henley College.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Manor Road, Henley-on-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.7 miles
- Shiplake Station1.6 miles
- Wargrave Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.