Hall Road, Ilketshall St. Andrew, Beccles
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Gardens
- Attractive Location
- Far Reaching Views
This stunning detached bungalow has been extended and improved recently to offer a lovely sized accommodation. The property sits on a generous plot with fantastic far reaching views and is situated close to an area designated as a county wildlife site.
Front door, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, cupboard, electric radiator, tiled flooring, loft hatch.
Lounge 11' x 18' 4" ( 3.35m x 5.59m )
uPVC double glazed window with shutter to front aspect, woodburner, tiled flooring, picture rail.
Garden Room 9' 11" x 14' 10" ( 3.02m x 4.52m )
uPVC double glazed window with shutter to side aspect, uPVC double glazed French doors with blind, woodburner, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 7" plus alcove ( 3.61m x 3.23m plus alcove )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, Mulberry fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, 1.5 bowl undermount sink and drainer, solid quartz work surfaces, integrated oven, hob and plate warming drawer, microwave/ combination oven, cookerhood, integrated dishwasher, tiled flooring, radiator, arch to:
Utility Room 7' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.34m )
uPVC doors to front and rear aspect, uPVC double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine or dish washer, radiator, tiled flooring, door to garage.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 10" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.17m x 3.30m to wardrobe fronts )
uPVC Double glazed window with shutters to front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture, radiator, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.51m )
uPVC Double glazed window with shutters to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three/ Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
(Currently used as a dining room) uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring, radiator, plate rack.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 11' 5" ( 2.01m x 3.48m )
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, Vanity basin, extractor fan, concealed cistern WC, Aqualise shower, walk in shower cubicle, part tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, radiator.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and beds. There is a shingle drive with access to the garage and ample parking. The rear garden is again mainly laid to lawn with beautiful island beds and borders planted with a range of mature trees, shrubs and bushes. There are two sheds.
Garage 11' 7" max x 22' 1" max ( 3.53m max x 6.73m max )
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, power, light, up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hall Road, Ilketshall St. Andrew, Beccles
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station3.0 miles
- Beccles Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.