Otters Court, Witney, OX28 1GJ
- Residential House Manager & Car park
- Residents lounge & Lift to all floors
- Laundry room & 24 hour emergency careline system
- Communal gardens & Security entry system
- Guest suite
- Minimum Age 60
- Lease Length: 125 years from 2003
- Service Charge: £3,181.88 Ground Rent TBA
Otters Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 70 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello response system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over 60 years and the other over 55 years. Please speak to our Property consultant if you require information regarding Event Fees that may apply to this property.
Storage cupboard with shelving and storage heater, emergency intercom, ceiling light. Doors through to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom.
DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
Electric fire with fire surround, Electric heater, Power Points, TV Aerial point, Telephone point, two ceiling lights. Folding glazed doors to :
KITCHEN with window
Part tiled and fitted with a range of wall and base units. Built in oven and hob with extractor hood over, built-in fridge and freezer. Dishwasher. Strip light in ceiling. Under cupboard lighting.
Mirrored double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf. Electric heater, power points, TV areial point, telephone point and ceiling light.
BEDROOM TWO/DINING ROOM
Electric panel heater. Power points. Ceiling light. Fitted double wardrobe, hanging rail and shelf.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath with separate shower cubicle. Emergency pull cord. WC with low level flush; extractor fan; Wall mounted electric heater. Heated towel rail. Mirror light and shaver socket over vanity hand basin with storage cupboard underneath. Ceiling light.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Otters Court, Witney, OX28 1GJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station4.4 miles
- Combe Station4.8 miles
- Hanborough Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10754429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.