St. Andrews Street South, Bury St. Edmunds
- Launching Early 2021 Please Register Your Interest
- First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Ready to Move In
- Stylish, Modern Apartment
- 10 Year Warranty
*BRAND NEW* Plot 9 is a beautifully designed TWO bedroom ground floor apartment with an open plan living/dining/kitchen area. The property is in a location where you can enjoy an exceptional leafy location with an abundance of high class conveniences on your doorstep.
GuildHall House is an outstanding new collection of beautifully-designed one and two bedroom apartments.
Offering the best of everything – an exceptional location with easy access to the town centre and the countryside, impressive specifications, and a high standard of design both inside and out – all of which combine to deliver a sense of quality and style– this development presents a fantastic opportunity to own a superb new residence perfectly placed for work, leisure and recreation – and is an investment for the future.
Offering a truly desirable blend of style, quality and functionality, allowing residents to enjoy thoughtfully planned living spaces, all within a town centre location.
Boasting an impressive Georgian inspired frontage, with stunning hand-made sash windows, Guild Hall House is a signature addition to this sought-after area. Internally every room has been carefully planned to create attractive, bright and versatile homes that make the very best use of space.
Show Home launching soon, please call us to register your interest.
Photos maybe of other plots and to be used as a guide only.
Rich with character and heritage, Bury St Edmunds is a picturesque market town in west Suffolk boasting an array of quality shopping, recreation and dining opportunities. Known as the jewel in the crown of Suffolk there is an abundance of charm and historical highlights around every corner, including St Edmundsbury Cathedral, the beautiful abbey gardens with its award-winning 14 acre grounds, and the impressive weekly produce market.
The Arc Shopping Centre – just minutes from home – hosts a range of high street retailers, such as
Next, Joules and Pandora – as well as Costa Coffee, Wagamama and Byron Burger.
The Guild Hall House collection is situated within the very heart of town, surrounded by cobbled lanes and moments from a host of independent shops, fabulous restaurants and designer boutique stores."
Bury St Edmunds is also home to a colourful night-scene, offering everything from popular wine bars
and lively venues, through to award-winning pubs and restaurants – while health and fitness enthusiasts will be pleased with the local opportunities, including a variety of gyms within walking distance of the development. The nearby Cineworld complex is complemented by restaurants and takeaways – and there are further highly regarded eateries in the town centre. The renowned Theatre Royal and The Apex host a range of musical and theatrical productions and events throughout the year.
The town's Abbey Gardens is internationally acclaimed, attracting thousands of visitors each
year to see the award-winning floral displays and historic medieval Abbey ruins. The gardens
include the stunning Rose Garden, children's play area, aviary, bowling and putting greens, crazy golf and tennis courts.
Luxury wood effect LVT flooring to kitchen / living / dining, area, hall and bathroom. Carpet to the bedrooms. Walls painted with matt emulsion and glossed woodwork.
Open-plan kitchen / dining area with designer handleless units, soft close drawers and doors, quality worktops and up-stands. Integrated appliances including Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer and, four function Single-Oven, Induction Hob and Extractor Fan. Stainless steel splash-back to hob area.
Designer sanitaryware from the Scudo range, including ; toilet and concealed cistern, toilet seat, basins and bathtub. Shower screen and fitted mirrors, matt-white heated towel rail and soft-close toilet seat.
External And Communal
Recessed LED downlighters and flooring throughout communal hallways. Intercom system. Front and rear external lighting. Communal bin store and secure cycle store. Powered by electric solar panels supplying landlords electric.
Each home will have a 10 year warranty. Specific items will have individual warranty periods. Please refer to manufactures manuals for information as these may require you to register items with them in order to activate the warranty.
Kitchen/ Living/ Dining 22' 5" x 14' 1" ( 6.83m x 4.29m )
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' ( 3.15m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.21m x 2.01m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
St. Andrews Street South, Bury St. Edmunds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury St. Edmunds Station0.7 miles
- Thurston Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bury St Edmunds William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bury St Edmunds
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS107758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St. Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.