Main Road, Galgate, Lancaster
- Virtual Viewing Available – Check Out The Video Tour Above!
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Property With A Lovely Rear Garden
- Situated In The Heart Of Galgate Village Near M6, Shops & Schools
- Lounge, Dining Room,Kitchen & Bathroom Open Aspect to the Rear
- Off Road Parking Single Garage - No Chain - Reduced to sell
Perfectly situated for families looking for a spacious home within easy reach of local schools including Ellel primary, Lancaster university and a short drive to Lancaster city centre with a great range of shops, restaurants and bars. There are also good road links to the M6 motorway providing access both north to the Lake Distract and south to Preston and Manchester.
Internally, the property is neutrally decorated and well-presented comprising entrance porch leading to an entrance hall with staircase to the first floor and doors providing access to two versatile reception rooms. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of units with space for appliances and a door leading to the rear.
To the first floor are three well-proportioned double bedrooms and a great size family bathroom with three piece suite.
Externally, there is a separate outbuilding, ideal for use a utility area with oil tank storage and a wc.
The grounds to the rear are spacious and well kept with lawned area, patio seating area, a greenhouse and vegetable patch. This is wonderful garden for young families or keen gardeners. The rear is not overlooked and has wonderful views.
The property benefits from oil central heating and UPVC double glazing. Detached single garage and off road parking.
What The Owner Says
This property ticks many boxes Location, Space, Garage, Parking, Gardens and much more.....
Call Farrell Heyworth Lancaster for more details, to book a viewing, or to find out more about the services offered by Farrell Heyworth. We’re here to help you find your next home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Main Road, Galgate, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 210361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.