Western Avenue, Newbury, RG14
- No onward chain
- Ground floor retirement apartment
- Walking distance to Waitrose
- Communal living area and kitchenette
A prestigious and immaculately presented one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment which has been constructed by McCarthy Stone in 2009 to a very high specification. There is a house manager who is available Monday to Friday with a care line service available in the evenings and at the weekends in the case of an emergency.
INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
The apartment is located on the ground floor and offers very light and airy accommodation comprising:- entrance hallway, lounge with door leading to the communal grounds, fitted kitchen with a fridge/freezer, AEG oven and hob with extractor fan. Also from the hallway there is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom. Benedict Court offers a secure and comfortable environment allowing the residents to have an independent life style. There is a communal resident’s lounge where one can enjoy various activities arranged by the residents e.g quiz afternoons and coffee mornings. There is a communal kitchen off of the lounge for the use of all the residents, laundry room and a guest suite for family and friends at a cost of £20.00 per evening. There is also an elevator affording access to the upper floors.
Ground floor retirement apartment
Communal Lounge and kitchenette
Communal entrance hallway
Entrance hall with large storage cupboard
Living room with door leading to the communal grounds
One double bedroom
South facing communal gardens
Council tax band B
Walking distance to local amenities
No onward chain
Western Avenue, Newbury, RG14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Station0.7 miles
- Newbury Racecourse Station1.2 miles
- Thatcham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Cricketts of Berkshire opened its doors for business on 15th March 2003, since then they have established themselves firmly within the local property market with a rapidly expanding portfolio of properties and clients. We are a family run company and are passionate about what we do. As one of the leading independent estate agents in the area we can offer a bespoke service and fit around your every need. Established by Kathleen Crickett, a proven industry prof
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19153374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cricketts Of Berkshire, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.