The Barn Woodford Valley
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY
- Lovely fully furnished annex
- Fitted kitchen
- Living room
- Allocated parking space
- Rent includes council tax and water
AVAILABLE MONDAY-FRIDAY ONLY. Fully furnished one bed single storey barn conversation within the grounds of a family house within the popular Woodford Valley. The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch leading into a refitted galley style kitchen with comprehensive range of units incorporating electric ceramic hob and oven, dishwasher, and under counter fridge. Sitting room with sliding doors to the garden. Good sized double bedroom with velux window and full length range of fitted wardrobes. Refitted shower room with power shower within 1200 cubicle. The property is fully furnished with sofa, bed, white goods, saucepans and cutlery etc. Accommodation available Monday - Friday only, i.e. not weekends apart from the odd exception by prior agreement with the Landlords living in the main house. Well presented with carpets. Oil fired central heating. Allocated parking space. Rent includes gardening, council tax and water rates hence only electricity and oil to pay in addition to the rent
BrochuresThe Barn Woodford Valley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
The Barn Woodford Valley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Whites was founded in 1957 and is a thriving and successful, independent company, specialising in Residential Sales, Letting and Management, and Surveys and Valuations in Salisbury and the surrounding area. The directors and staff have a vast experience in dealing with properties and we are committed to obtaining the best possible price or rental income with the minimum amount of stress for our clients.
Our enthusiastic team has a reputation for providing a friendly and efficient servic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30392273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whites, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.